Twiglets Terms & Conditions
· Your place can only be secured once payment is received. This also applies to terms subsequent to your first four-week block at Twiglets.
· Upon booking a four-week block, you commit to attending every week for four weeks. Forest school is benefits your child’s development if they attend regularly.
· Refunds will only be offered in exceptional circumstances and cannot be offered if you are unable to make a session due to illness or weather.
· Fees apply to each child accompanied by an adult. Maximum two children per adult for safety reasons.
· Childminders may bring up to two children.
· It is your responsibility to supervise your children at all times during a Twiglets session.
· You are welcome to bring other adults along, like grandparents or friends who are visiting from afar but you must tell us in advance. If your visiting friends/family bring children aged 1-4, we ask you bring a session fee of £10.00. For children aged 5+, please consider making a donation of £5 per child but you must inform us in advance.
Weather and Cancellations
Twigets will take place in all weather with the exception of high winds, thunder and lightning and other extreme weather.
If a session is cancelled due to dangerous weather conditions, Jackie will contact you as early as possible on the day of the session.
What happens if a session needs to be cancelled?
In the very rare event that we have to cancel a session we will either refund you the cost of the session, arrange another session or discount the price of the cancelled session from a future booking.
By paying for Twiglets you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.